Sunday, March 4, 2012

Right on Cue

...and I had no sooner finished the very first post on The Bay Boy Wonder's new blog when Sherman goes zooming by the window, playing with his friend, Moon, in the wind-driven snow.  I thought to myself, hey, snow... horses...that'll make a nice picture, and grabbed the camera.

Sherman, however, seemed to be saying, Snow?!  Come on, this is my blog-- let's give the people what they came for!  and gave us the following sample of his fancy footwork:

Sherm showing his balance and grace...

Perhaps it is just my imagination, but I do believe the Boy has inherited my sense of theatrical timing.  The dance moves he got from his dam.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Great photo! Handsome boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm stunned to have gotten the photo; let's hope he doesn't think this is a cool move to pull under saddle...

    ReplyDelete